Welcome to Nowhere
Founded by bestselling author, Jenny Lawson (AKA The Bloggess), Nowhere Bookshop is a new independent bookstore opening soon at 5154 Broadway in San Antonio, Texas. Featuring new books, author events, unique gifts, and a coffee, wine and beer bar, Nowhere Bookshop aims to be a space for folks to gather to share their passion for the written word.
Nowhere Bookshop's name is inspired by that feeling you get when lost in a good book. According to Jenny: "Growing up I spent more time in the land of books than I did in real life. I lived in those neverlands that you can only visit in stories. The places you grew up in that never actually existed. The ones you got lost in and the ones you found yourself in. Those strange countries that are real and important, in spite of the fact that they exist nowhere at all but inside you."
Curbside Pick Up Hours:
Tuesday through Saturday - 10 AM-4PM
Phone Number: 210-640-7260
New on our blog!
- Queer happiness: Books that celebrate and affirm queerness
- Popular words that were invented by famous authors
- The fascinating inspirations behind some of your favorite novels
- Check out these phenomenal Black women in horror writing
- The former day jobs of famous writers
- Sylvia Plath: Interesting facts from the life of the 'Bell Jar' author
- “No business being a writer”: Snapshots from the rejection letters of now-bestsellers
- Where the titles of famous books originated
- Black joy: Books that center and celebrate Black lives
- The punctuation marks that renowned authors despised