Available at wholesaler. We can order it for you.
(This book cannot be returned.)
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately, there's Schaum's.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's
to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's
is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills. Schaum's Outline of Strength of Materials, Seventh Edition
is packed with twenty-two mini practice exams, and hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills. This updated guide approaches the subject in a more concise, ordered manner than most standard texts, which are often filled with extraneous material. Schaum's Outline of Strength of Materials, Seventh Edition
- 455 fully-solved problems
- 68 examples
- 22 mini practice exams
- 2 final exams
- 22 problem-solving videos
- Extra practice on topics such as determinate force systems, torsion, cantilever beams, and more
- Clear, concise explanations of all strength of materials concepts
- Content supplements the major leading textbooks in strength of materials
- Content that is appropriate for Strength of Materials, Mechanics of Materials, Introductory Structural Analysis, and Mechanics and Strength of Materials courses PLUS:
Access to the revised Schaums.com website and new app, containing 22 problem-solving videos, and more. Schaum's
reinforces the main concepts required in your course and offers hundreds of practice exercises to help you succeed. Use Schaum's
to shorten your study time--and get your best test scores Schaum's Outlines