Usually ships in 7-10 days. Or you can try to purchase at http://www.bookshop.org/shop/nowherebookshop
Limit your liability, simplify taxes with an LLC
If you run your own business as a sole proprietorship or partnership, you've probably heard of the advantages of limited liability companies--especially the way an LLC can protect personal assets from business debts.
LLC expert Anthony Mancuso clearly explains how to decide whether an LLC is right for you. Learn:
- the unique legal features of LLCs, including limited personal liability for owners
- who should--and who shouldn't--form an LLC
- how to choose an LLC, corporation, partnership, or other business form
- how LLCs are taxed
- how to manage multiple-owner LLCs, and
- why an LLC can be the right choice even for a debt-troubled business.
What's New? The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act provides LLCs with a 20% deduction on their pass-through business income.