Little Women: The Original Classic Novel with Photos from the Major Motion Picture (Hardcover)
Usually ships in 7-10 days. Or you can try to purchase at bookshop.org/shop/nowherebookshop
About the Author
Louisa May Alcott was an American writer and feminist, best known for her enduring childhood classic, Little Women. First published as a serial in the 1860s, the semi-autobiographical text tells the story of her years spent with her sisters in Concord, Massachusetts.
New on our blog!
- Queer happiness: Books that celebrate and affirm queerness
- Popular words that were invented by famous authors
- The fascinating inspirations behind some of your favorite novels
- Check out these phenomenal Black women in horror writing
- The former day jobs of famous writers
- Sylvia Plath: Interesting facts from the life of the 'Bell Jar' author
- “No business being a writer”: Snapshots from the rejection letters of now-bestsellers
- Where the titles of famous books originated
- Black joy: Books that center and celebrate Black lives
- The punctuation marks that renowned authors despised