Email or call for price.
Usually ships in 7-10 days. Or you can try to purchase at http://www.bookshop.org/shop/nowherebookshop
ALWD Guide to Legal Citation, Sixth Edition provides the tools needed for all forms of legal writing, using clear explanations and abundant illustrations. In a single set of rules that the novice and experienced legal writers can easily consult, Professor Barger contrasts the formats used in practice-based documents with those used in academic footnotes.
New to the Sixth Edition:
- Updated and expanded coverage of public domain case opinions and other primary authorities published online.
- Updated and expanded coverage of secondary works in online media, including articles, ebooks, blogs, newsletters, and social media.
- New and updated subsections of rules addressing federal case reporters, statutes, legislation, and regulations online; new treatment of footnote references and footnotes/endnotes in online sources; new treatment and examples of dictionaries, A.L.R. annotations and articles, Restatements, and Principles of the Law.
- Updated appendices containing abbreviations, jurisdiction-specific sources and local rules, periodicals (more than 70 new titles added); new appendix addressing abbreviations for titles of BD Loose-leaf services.
- Every rule and example has been revisited and edited for depth and breadth of coverage as well as improved clarity.
- Shorter than the Fifth Edition (but with the same amount of information).