Available at wholesaler. We can order it for you.
(This book cannot be returned.)
Title 11 of the United States Code, also referred to as the Bankruptcy Code, covers all types of bankruptcy in the United States. This 2020 Edition of the Bankruptcy Code is for quick reference and is perfect for the attorney or student who needs to have the code handy without the bulk of other publications. This edition also includes updated dollar figures as adjusted for inflation by the Judicial Conference of the United States every three years.
- Chapter 1--General Provisions ( 101-112)
- Chapter 3--Case Administration ( 301-366)
- Chapter 5--Creditors, the Debtor, and the Estate ( 501-562)
- Chapter 7--Liquidation ( 701-784)
- Chapter 9--Adjustment of Debts of a Municipality ( 901-946)
- Chapter 11--Reorganization ( 1101-1174)
- Chapter 12--Adjustment of Debts of a Family Farmer or Fisherman with Regular Annual Income ( 1201-1231)
- Chapter 13--Adjustment of Debts of an Individual with Regular Income ( 1301-1330)
- Chapter 15--Ancillary and Other Cross-Border Cases ( 1501-1532)