My Fairy Library: Make a Magical World of Miniature Books (Miniature Library Set, Library Making Kit, Fairytale Stories) (Kit)
On Our Shelves Now
Open the box to go on an adventure into Fairyland and create a library of magical miniature books that you can really read!
Cleverly disguised as a book on your shelf, My Fairy Library opens to reveal everything you need to create miniature volumes of your favorite fairy tales along with a charming reading room to keep them. The completed set makes an enchanting backdrop for play or display.
Just cut, fold and stick to make 20 tiny fairy books, from guides to Fairyland and its inhabitants to illustrated stories and books to complete yourself. My Fairy Library also comes with tiny shelves to store your books and the box becomes a magical fairy playset.
This is an enchanting follow–up to 2017's My Miniature Library, lauded by the LA Times as 'the most precious gift set of the year.' Perfect for birthday presents, rainy day activities, and holiday stocking stuffers, not to mention a lovely space for any fairies, gnomes, and other tiny critters that may reside in your home.
Praise for My FairyLibrary:
"The most precious gift set of the year." – Los Angeles Times
About the Author
Daniela Jaglenka Terrazzini moved to London from Italy in 1999 to study photography at The London College of Printing. Her exquisite, detailed work is characterised by a contemporary take on classic styles, and she has produced work for Penguin, Chronicle, the Guardian, Macmillan Books, Marks & Spencer and many more.
New on our blog!
- Queer happiness: Books that celebrate and affirm queerness
- Popular words that were invented by famous authors
- The fascinating inspirations behind some of your favorite novels
- Check out these phenomenal Black women in horror writing
- The former day jobs of famous writers
- Sylvia Plath: Interesting facts from the life of the 'Bell Jar' author
- “No business being a writer”: Snapshots from the rejection letters of now-bestsellers
- Where the titles of famous books originated
- Black joy: Books that center and celebrate Black lives
- The punctuation marks that renowned authors despised