The Secret Adversary (Paperback)
Usually ships in 7-10 days. Or you can try to purchase at bookshop.org/shop/nowherebookshop
Two young adventurers for hire. Willing to do anything, go anywhere. Pay must be good.Seeking riches an excitement in 1920s London, Tommy and Tuppence are prepared to do anything to earn some money. They form 'The Young Adventurers, Lmt.' and are sent to track down a young woman related to the sinking of the Lusitania. The pair soon find themselves plunged into a deadly world of conspiracy and espionage. What they discover threatens the international order and puts their lives at risk. This unputdownable thriller is the first of Agatha Christie's Tommy and Tuppence mysteries, introducing this iconic crime-solving double-act. ABOUT THE SERIES: Agatha Christie Classics presents this best-loved author's earliest mystery novels, brought to you with striking new cover designs.
About the Author
Agatha Christie (1890-1976) was one of Britain's most beloved crime writers, best known for her series of novels featuring the detective Hercule Poirot. Over the course of her career she wrote 66 novels, as well as a number of short story collections, and she was appointed a Dame Commander of the British Empire for her services to literature.
New on our blog!
- Queer happiness: Books that celebrate and affirm queerness
- Banned and burned: Restricted books throughout history
- Popular words that were invented by famous authors
- The fascinating inspirations behind some of your favorite novels
- Check out these phenomenal Black women in horror writing
- The former day jobs of famous writers
- Sylvia Plath: Interesting facts from the life of the 'Bell Jar' author
- “No business being a writer”: Snapshots from the rejection letters of now-bestsellers
- Where the titles of famous books originated
- Black joy: Books that center and celebrate Black lives