With the information provided, you can help your children become responsible, reliable, helpful, kind and more. It won't cost a lot of money and you don't need a degree in psychology.
With a hopeful outlook and expert advice on:
- Determining the causes and triggers of your child's anxiety.
- Understanding the difference between self-control and self-regulation.
- Finding the right treatments, including complementary approaches like nutrition, integrated therapy, and self-care.
- Educating and working with teachers and school officials.
- Assisting your child to create a confident, promising future.
You'll learn everything you need to know to get your child outside playing and enjoying nature instead of inside their room playing with their electronics. It's time to get your child back on track and enjoying life without all of the unnecessary distractions