Online Book Orders FAQ
We are so fortunate to have so many folks who want to support us from near and far. If you're curious about the best ways to support us during these strange, strange times, here's the skinny.
Can I order books from your website?
Yes, you can! The best way to support us right now is to browse for books and order titles that say: On our shelves now. That lets us fufill your order from our current inventory, without having to order new books into the store. And we always offer signed, personalized copies of Jenny Lawson's books. Not sure what you want to read next, check out these recommendations.
But, there's a book I super duper want and it says it's available to ship in 7-10 days or it says "It's complicated."? Should I order it from your site?
It depends. Are you in San Antonio and want to pick up the book via curbside pick up at our physical store? And are you willing to wait a week or more? Go ahead and order and we'll get that book for you!
Are you one of our friends from further afield? If so, check out our bookshop.org page and see if the book isn't available there. Those orders will ship more quickly and every purchase made through that site directly benefits not only us but independent bookstores all over the country!
Can I purchase a Nowhere Bookshop gift card?
Why, yes, you can! We have both physical gift cards and e-gift cards available here. If you're local and want to pick up the card to give as a gift, select the physical card option. If you're not local, the e-gift card is your best option. We will email the lucky recipient to let them know how much you love them. Both physical cards and e-gift cards are redeemable on nowherebookshop.com. They are NOT redeemable on our bookshop.org page, LibroFM, or any ebook platform.
How can I show the world how much I love Nowhere Bookshop?
Get yourself a t-shirt! Or a tote bag. Or a coffee cup! We've got lots of Nowhere swag.
New on our blog!
- Man’s best friend: The canines that kept renowned authors company
- Feel-good books to fight the doom and gloom
- Queer happiness: Books that celebrate and affirm queerness
- Banned and burned: Restricted books throughout history
- Popular words that were invented by famous authors
- The fascinating inspirations behind some of your favorite novels
- Check out these phenomenal Black women in horror writing
- The former day jobs of famous writers
- Sylvia Plath: Interesting facts from the life of the 'Bell Jar' author
- “No business being a writer”: Snapshots from the rejection letters of now-bestsellers